Aqaba is a tourist destination for many people from all over the world. It is characterized by its distinctive atmosphere and is suitable for those who seek entertainment, exciting new activities, rest, and leisure. Visiting Aqaba will help you shed your daily burden and restore your energy and vigor. This is due to Aqaba’s climate, which is mild throughout the year, and stunning views of the northern part of the Red Sea. In this article, we will discuss the top family activities in Aqaba.
Top 8 family-friendly activities in Aqaba:
Visitors come to Aqaba for its popular activities and self-entertainment. Here, we will learn about activities for family fun and the most enjoyable times in Aqaba:
- Enjoy visiting Ayla B12 Beach Club: This club is one of the newest private beach clubs in Aqaba. It’s located in Ayla, a few minutes by taxi from Aqaba city center. B12 Beach Club provides family-friendly activities on the Red Sea, such as kayaking and volleyball. The beach club is characterized by its clear and calm waters and sandy beach. Additionally, it offers meals and fresh juices, and there are a number of comfortable beach chairs and activities for children.
- Swimming, snorkeling, and diving: The beaches are considered one of the most enjoyable places for families to visit in Aqaba, as both children and adults adore swimming. In addition to swimming, Aqaba has snorkeling and diving places that can be reached from the beach or by boat. These boats often offer delicious food, and many visitors eat lunch on these boats. Additionally, there are private lessons for beginners and a minimum diving age. As for snorkeling, it is one of the most enjoyable things to do in Aqaba with children as part of a daily trip on a glass boat or yacht. These glass boats and yachts provide food and offer transportation for both adults and children whilst also providing the visitors with the most beautiful view of coral reefs.
- Walking in Aqaba: Aqaba has warm weather throughout the year that encourages tourists and residents to stroll in the evening. Additionally, Aqaba is a safe city crowded with people, especially on holidays. It is easy to find places to visit in Aqaba, make reservations for dinner at restaurants and take children to wander in the shopping areas.
- Play golf with kids in Ayla Aqaba: The Greg Norman-designed Ayla golf course features the first 18-hole championship grass course and a 9-hole academy course in Aqaba. The green roads of this eco-friendly course extend over 800,000 square meters and welcome all players, whether they’re beginners or experts. The course overlooks captivating mountain landscapes.
- Rise Adventure Park: Rise Adventure Park is located in Marina Village in Ayla. This adventure park is suitable for families as it offers the best activities and games for children, teenagers, and adults alike. These activities include climbing, trampolining, golfing, rope climbing, giant swings, and slides.
- Visit Ayla Marina: Ayla Marina is located in the heart of the Ayla project and is a short distance from the Yacht Club and the Marina Village. It is considered one of the most prominent marinas along the Red Sea and provides 231 berths for ships with a length of 40 meters that meet daily, weekly, and monthly visits.
The best tools and engineering were used to build this marina and it also offers distinctive international services. Family members can shop at Al-Marsa to buy exotic and distinctive goods. The shopping experience in Al-Marsa Village helps you get the finest brands and find everything you need, due to the availability of a variety of stores such as historic stores and modern stores.
- Enjoy the various fields at Ayla: Ayla includes various fields, including a grass football field, a five-a-side football field, a basketball court, and a badminton field. There are also tennis fields for both children and adults.
- Cycling: Visitors to Ayla can rent a bicycle and take a tour around the place. They can also cycle to the village of El Marsa and spend time shopping in stores and enjoying food and drinks.
There are endless activities in Aqaba that provide an atmosphere of fun for all family members who will enjoy the fresh air, sand, and rays of sunshine. So do not miss the opportunity to visit this wonderful city to enjoy its perfect atmosphere with the whole family.